Monday, January 5, 2009

SCANDIA!!!!








A day befor new years eve my church had a dance. the  cool thing about this dance is that it was at scandia. Scandia is a theme park with miniture golf rides and danceing. the cool part about this dance is we got to have a count down like it was new years it was pretty awsome. i hung out with my best friends Ashley and Lauren. it was a lot of fun. the best part was the roller coaster we went on that like 7 times. I loved danceing with my friends. Ashleys dad drove Lauren and I home. it was fun. we danced in the car to stayin alive..hahahahaha then her dad started messing around with the car and we drove up really really fast then he slamed on his breaks.. by the 5th time we all felt really sick. Lauren was first dropped off. as we started to my house brother coughrof must have forgotten i was in the car cuz he drove all the way to there house then relized i was in the back and so he had to drive me all the way back. i had a ton of funn.. the next church dance is on my birthday and im really exsighted!!!

No comments: