Sunday, January 18, 2009

my birthday 1/17/09








Today was my birthday. im finally 15! i had my friends ashley and lauren sleep over the night befor and it was a blast we had makeovers and listened to music and laughed alot. we finally fell asleep at 2:00am and woke up because of my puppys wanted to go out side at 5:30. we had my fav. breakfast. then it was time to get ready for the big family lunch! i had it at my fav. restaraunt MiMis Cafe. it was really yummy. my hole family was there. after that i got ready to go to down town disney with my friends. liza drove us with some of her friends it was a ton of fun. we went to lego land and this lady drew a picture of me and i almost fell in to the fountin. we also went to libby lus and my friends bought me its my birthday sash and a crown. after that we headed to burger kind cuz we were starveing! it was yummy i had a whopper!! haha and thats bout it!
i love being 15!

1 comment:

necrodancer said...

It was nothing short of Amazing!