Thursday, January 8, 2009

my lil sister



Caties going in for surgery soon and i hope it goes well. i know we argue sometimes but shes still my little sister and i really worry about her. i would half to say she really is my bestfriend we do almost everthing together. pluss all my friends love her. i think some times im a little over protective. espacially when someones picking on her or school drama gets too hard for her. i love catie alot and if anything ever happens to her i dont know what i would do shes my only little sister i hope the surgery goes well and she can stop being in pain. when i see her in pain it makes my chest feel like its going to blow up. when they talk about the surgery she seems totaly ok with the thought of it. if i were her i would be freaking out. shes alot stronger then me. i remember when i first started learning to ride a bike with no training wheels catie wanted to learn to and when i fell down i remember crying really hard.. but when catie fell down she just got right back up on that bike and tryed again. i love catie very much!! i think she gets annoyed by me sometimes but thats ok as long as she knows i love her!!

1 comment:

necrodancer said...

you're both strong in different ways... lean on each other and nothing can stop you.