Sunday, December 21, 2008

christmas is comeing!!


Today is the first day of winter break!!
my family has done everything for getting christmas ready. wraping presents all the way to putting christmas lights up. Today mom told Eliza and I to seperate gifts in to familys because they were all mixed up under the tree. So me and Eliza were doing that when i came accross this bag under the tree reading the tag i got all exsighted because it said my name. i just had to peek. every fiber in my body were trying to stop me froming peeking As i moved towards it to take a peek i heard a large rip. it startled me and i jumped back. my elbow leaned to hard on a gift next to me and i ripped through the pretty shiny green christmas papper that was wrapped around my older sisters gift..i hurryed and ran to mom and asked her to fix it..i have now learned never to peek at a christmas gift ever again!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

STAY AWAY FROM THE TREE!!! EACH TIME YOU TRY TO PEEK ONE OF YOUR GIFTS DISAPPEARS.....HA HA HA!!!!
I know what your getting....

necrodancer said...

Karma!!! Stay away from the Christmas Packages! You know you'll get zapped if you don't!

Karma, karma, karma chameleon.

In an interview Boy George explained "The song is about the terrible fear of alienation that people have, the fear of standing up for one thing. . . Basically, if you aren't true, if you don't act like you feel, then you get Karma-justice, that's nature's way of paying you back."