Monday, January 5, 2009

Aunt Sandys!!





The last day of break i went to my aunt sandys it was so much fun as usual!!!
i love going to her house! this time my cousins Jordan and Dylan were there. they brought there rock star and gutar hero. i really stink at those games but it was alot of fun. Uncle Dave let us have a bon fire it was fun till the wood started poping cuz it was wet. I wish we could hang out with Jordan and Dylan more often we barely ever get to see them. This visit was even more fun because my cousin Olivia got to go. shes so funny she can make any one laugh. the night befor we went up to aunt sandys Olivia slept over and we prank called some of my friends the line we said was "Pacos tacos whats your beef?" hahahaha the reaction was so funny. i love hanging out with Olivia! we toke tons of pictures and had tons of laughs. A funny part about this trip is Olivia brang the House Bunny its a really gurly funny movie.Jordan and Dylan also watched it with us and they too liked it hahahaha i cant wait to go back to hang out with everyone again!! I love my family because there more fun then my friends sometimes!

1 comment:

necrodancer said...

Cousins can be a lot of fun!