Tuesday, December 9, 2008

today was really aful,,
it first started with this really aful bad dream i had and i couldnt get back to sleep and it was exstremly scarey!!!
then i go to seminary and sis. johanson puts me between mathew, trae,greg, and parker.
and it was akward and werid. then i got to school and im almost late. i forgot my political cartoon in language but thank goodness cameron had to!then in science we had to study for the test and im so nervouse!! after school we had concert band practise and i shared a stand with marty and my keys kept sticking! after that my friend lauren promised me a ride home and she forgot and left me there so i ran all the way home.i got home and was out of breathe toke a drink of water then tried to get me and catie a ride to young womens tonight and i finally got one from my friend ashley when liza calls and saids shes on her way to pick us up so i had to re call ashley and tell her i dint need a ride and thankgoodness she just left her house because i was worried i wouldnt of gotten a hold of her and she would of been stuck knocking on my front door and be really angry cuz i dint call her to tell her. then i got in a fight with liza over it and we finally get to church i meet up with ashley and i talk to her for a little bit. we went to the single old womens houses and sang christmas songs and gave them flowers. and i was stuck talking to no one on the way back because the girls in the car were talking about how cool it was to take a secound language and i cant take one cuz of disability and i felt exstremly left out. then we get back to the church and have hot choclate and eat cookies and they dint tell us it was hot and i burnt the whole roof of my mouth! then mom and dad come to pick us up and they make us dance to get in the car and it was really embarressing and then mom and dad get mad at me cuz they got a recorded fone call from my science teacher mr. tran saying i dint do my homework when i was one of the only kids who did. i was so mad i was almost in tears. then we get home and the stupid lawn people tipped over my daddys lawn mower and he wasnt to happy bout that..so ya i just had a really sucky day!!