Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Temple Lights


Today for are Tuesday young men young women combind activity we went to go see the LA temple turn its christmas lights on.It was a 2 hour drive because of the traffic but it was so worth seeing the gorgouse lights. Walking around temple grounds just made me want to get marryed in one, one day. Just knowing that if i do get marryed there ill be seiled to the one i love longer then life..Forever and Eternity. my seminary teacher sister johanson said just imagin those protesters trying to get on the sacred temple grounds,trying to jump the gate to distroy this precious thing we have. As me and Ashley (my best friend) stood there pictureing this it was just so hard and it hurt us to think that people that hevanly father had made would distroy something so important. I dont understand prop 8 and why we argue and all of this horrible stuff it just drives me crazy! I want everything to be in peace again. when i went to efy for the summer and being surounded by all thoughs people who belived the same as me and dint judge or try to hurt me it was easy to escap temptation but now comeing back from that its hard. i wish they would make like a efy school!! that would be so amazing, because we would just be around a good influence all the time and we wouldnt be distracted by the fowl language or the way others dressed. that would be so amazing!!

1 comment:

necrodancer said...

I'm glad you got to go see the Temple with the Christmas lights. I don't know if I have ever done that.

I hope you remember this trip for a long time. It is important to remember these things. I think you will look back on this experience with fondness