Sunday, February 15, 2009

over my head


i dont know whats wrong...i dont know how i feel...

i dont wanna talk about it..i  feel lost and scared like i cant beathe!

i dont feel like i belong here and i feel like im gonna exsplode!
i dont know...

i wish everything was back to normal...my life feels like its squishing me 

and i cant get out

everythings gotten so much hard and i feel really nervouse all the time and like no one cares anymore and im trapped...i want too scream half the time..
everythings happening so fast
i dont know what to do anymore...i feel like im going around in circles and people are watching me threw a glass wall ..and i need to put on a show for them..what happened? i felt like my life was finally comeing back together...and then...it died again and everythings messed up 

im not depressed...im just scared

 

No comments: